Friday, December 12, 2008

If you found 100k's in a store, would you keep it?



A elder woman finds a large bag of cash at Cracker barrell. She takes the bag home, and counts it, then calls the store and tell them she found the bag. Someone called and reported it missing, so the elder lady gave the bag back. This bag contained 100K dollars. $$$$100,000$$$$
The owner offered to give her a thousand dollars..whoopty woooo..thats like finding a dollar and then giving me a penny for finding your dollar. In addition, the founder declined the thousand dollars, saying that the owner needed the money! Hell to the no!

I honestly would keep the money.I know its not the noblest thing to do, but how can you be so careless with so much money. For one, I would not carry that much money with me, especially to cracker barrel, unless i intend to spend it. For two, if i did have to carry that much, I would never leave it laying around. That is dumb! That's like me rocking a empty purse with just 2 pieces of gum in it, if i lose it..oh well, but if it had 100k's in it, hell no..that purse is going to be glued to my side at all times. For three, that money can pay off all my credit card debt, school loans, car notes, and pay for my daughter's education. Seriously! So if i found a large amount of money, that person obviously didnt need it,so i'll keep it.

Or, I may intend to keep it, but have a change of heart and give it back. But i will expect an award. I think the old lady intended to keep the money because she found it and took it home. Then she reported it hours later. Something happened for her to change her mind..maybe guilt!

Now what would you do...and be honest!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment