Friday, December 26, 2008

Weird Al is back!

This guy is funny and creative. He had a new parody of TI's song called "Whatever You Like."  I have the song on zshare, but when the video comes out. I will have that up as well. It only took him 2 weeks to come up with the idea, get permission from TI to do the song, write the lyrics, mix it up, and record, and all that good stuff. 

"I can take you to see your cousin phil next sunday, but thats kinda far, and i'm not made of cash, do you think you can chip in for gas" LOL Hilarious

"mac and cheese, will be aight, unless i got my pizza 2nite, you can order any topping you like, you can even have the last slice, grandma stole cable from the neighbors next door, now i can get free hbo, baby you can watch whateva you like" 

I dont need no man like this..but this song is hilarious!


Click here to listen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment