Sunday, December 28, 2008

How Low Can You Go?


Over the past few months, gas prices have went from almost 4 bucks to now about $1.50 averaged. Every week gas gets lower, and lower, and lower. But for how long will this new trend last? I'm rolling in a Kia, and you can laugh if you want to, but I havent refilled on gas in two weeks, and i still have a half tank left. 2 weeks ago $13 dollars filled my tank up, so I'm loving it. In my hood, gas is now $1.41! Its about to be a new year, income tax time is approaching, so i'm thinking its going to rise slowly because people will have more money to spend. Supply and demand can be a b!tch, so my prediction will be that gas is going to rise to almost 2 bucks in Jan 2009. Let's see if it happens, but until then..enjoy your cheap gas while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment