Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Its About To Be a Girlfight!!


Keri Hilson put out a remix with Tpain and Lil Wayne and she is taking hits at a particular R&B singer. Numerous bloggers have been speculating that she is talkin about Beyonce. But according to my source, Crunk and Diorderly,s Keri is taking a hit at Ciara. Review the lyrics below and tell me who you think its about:
I ain’t trying to start no mess but there’s something on my chest/ that I need to get off/ cause you turning me off /your vision cloudy if you think you the best, you can dance/ you can sing / but need to move it to the left/She need to go have some babies/She need to sit down she fake/them other chicks ain’t even worth my time to talk about/Been getting dollars/ go and get your money up” She later ends her verse with “Go head tell these folks how long I’ve been writing your songs. I’ve been putting you on. Just check the credits Hoe”
She told that hoe to go sit down and have some babies hmmm Beyonce Wow IDK Wikipedia said she wrote songs for Ciara so maybe... but I do know its about to be a girlfight....

No comments:

Post a Comment